As a multi-channel retailer and now in our third decade on the high street, we are seeking a Retail Store Manager to join our Bideford store.
What’s in the role and what are we looking for?
We are recruiting for an enthusiastic and driven Retail Store Manager to work 40 hours per week. You’ll be responsible for the store and everything that it entails – sales, service, targets. Most importantly, you’ll be a leader. A leader of people and a leader in the current and challenging world of retailing. You’ll have bundles of passion and energy in driving a small team forward; you’ll epitomise our standards of customer service and you’ll put smiles on people’s faces – customers and staff.
Traditionally, our Store Managers are responsible for:-
- Leading by example
- Recruiting and training new employees
- Merchandising the store in line with our brand guidance
- Managing store stockrooms, ensuring effective replenishment and stock control
- Completing rotas for your people
- Setting goals, achieving targets, and driving KPIs
- Striving for operational excellence
Key skills and behaviours that we look for: -
- Passionate about retail/customer service
- Proven track record of leadership
- Seeks positive outcomes
- Open to change and challenge
- Strives for excellence and seeks to improve & innovate
- Competent with computers and willing to engage with technology
- Kind with morally sound values
What’s on offer?
We are protective and proud in equal measure of our culture and suggest you take a look at our values on our website to gain a better understanding of life at CT. Once you’re part of the team, you’ll be rewarded with, alongside other things: -
- 25 days holiday from day one, rising to 30 days with service, plus bank holidays
- Very generous clothing allowance
- Employee discount for you and your family
- Private Medical Insurance
- Health cash-plan
- Long service awards
To apply, CLICK HERE.
Here at Peacocks we have a fantastic opportunity for a Store Manager based in our Bideford store.
If you would like to be part of a forward-thinking business and have a job with excellent career prospects, we would love to hear from you.
As well as being part of an exciting and dynamic team you will also have the opportunity to gain an industry recognised qualification within your first 18 months of you wish to do so.
As Store Manager we are looking for a well rounded and commercial ‘retail manager’ who is proactive in their approach and can work using their own initiative, fashion experience desirable however not essential as full training provided. The ideal candidate will have previous experience either in management or supervision of personnel within a retail outlet.
As Store Manager, you will be expected to:
- Drive sales through your team
- Manage the day to day operation of the store whilst ensuring costs are contained within targets.
- Maximize store profitability by promoting sales within the store.
- Ensure that a high level of customer service is delivered at all times.
- Manage, coach and motivate the team to deliver to all targets and lead by example.
- The ideal candidate will have:
- Commercial awareness
- Excellent leadership credentials
- An ability to drive sales through your team
- Good training and development capabilities
Apply here: https://uk.indeed.com/viewjob?...